Our Founder Members programme will develop and grow over time with local governance and strategic guidance. To start with, we propose the following activities:
- Business improvement forum, delivering monthly meetings, seminars or site visits; quarterly roundtable discussions; thought-leadership white papers.
- Training programmes, including collaborative working and lean, BREEAM and environmental, BIM, sustainability and resource efficiency, project team and supply chain integration, whole life procurement strategies, KPIs, performance measurement and benchmarking, behavioural safety health and welfare; public-private finance.
- Practical project tools, including for waste management, collaborative working, performance measurement and benchmarking, monitoring and diagnostics, building performance evaluation and sustainability.
This section will be updated when the deadline for formal commitments is reached.
Commitment of support
We are looking for a 3-year commitment by end May 2015 for Founder Member status, to work with us to establish the organisation as an effective force for change and best practice in the Qatari construction industry. The following benefits will be available to Founder Members:
- Participation in all meetings and roundtables
- Seat on advisory group to steer strategy, topics and events
- Exclusive ‘Founding Member’ activities
- Use of the organisation’s logo as a mark of quality
- Discounts on all CE-BRE products and services in Qatar and the GCC
- Right to join future similar organisations in e.g. UAE, KSA as Founder Members
- First refusal for speakers, trainers and other partner activity.
The above is available for £12,000 GBP (+ applicable local sales taxes) over 3 years, i.e. an annual pro rata amount of £4,000 (+ any taxes). Payment details including for local currency on application.
Confirmation of commitment to support 2015-2018
Please download our 2-page introductory leaflet which also incorporates an Expression of Commitment to be completed and returned to the address shown.